Trying to explain lupus to more than 50 people one at a time, and apparently not doing a great job at it.
I either get looks of confusion or horror, & I’m not sure which is ‘worse’.
- voluptuouscabbage said: I know exactly what you mean. When I tell people at work I get those looks and I just think: “Can’t tell if I’m explaining it wrong, or they’re just stupid…” Lupus is tough to explain, but people are really dense anyway lol.
- thisismymonkey likes this
- feelinghellastabby likes this
- jesusjuggsxanax said: do you have Lupus Ginger?
- randyc09 said: I get the same reaction when I try to explain my cluster headaches. They say, “Oh, it’s just a headache.” Yeah…right. It’s just a headache. Assclowns!
- randomness-from-wi said: “facepalm”
- thefireoflife said: That’s why I’m lame and make a powerpoint about it.
- thefireoflife likes this
- radarnell said: Try this: “Since y’all are under educated, here’s the simple version of lupus. My body hates me, and it kicks my ass everyday.”
- bedbugsbiting likes this
- radarnell likes this
- marchingduck said: Don’t feel bad…they dont understand my stomach disorder either…and omg the amount of people who dont understand depression…. We need a more medically educated world.
- dkyubey likes this
- missgingerlee posted this