Do people like Todd Akin and Richard Mourdock not know that in certain states if a person that is raped ‘keeps’ their pregnancy, their rapist can request visitation and stuff once the baby is born?
TRIGGER WARNING: Sexual Assault
‘Cause it’s not just ‘get raped, get pregnant, have baby, raise child in blissful safety away from attacker’.
Your rapist can sue you to try & have access to the child.
I’m just wondering if anybody has ever mentioned that part to those 2 guys in particular, because for some reason I don’t feel like they’ve really ever thought past ‘pregnancy as a result of sexual violence’.
I’m just sayin’…
- kim-jong-healthy likes this
- thisurlisbullshit likes this
- yeahwritejosie reblogged this from missgingerlee
- resmc likes this
- greensputnik likes this
- endeavorforever reblogged this from theshitfacedgatsby
- theshitfacedgatsby reblogged this from hills-are-mountains
- hills-are-mountains reblogged this from missgingerlee
- radarnell likes this
- supersandys-space said: I know someone who’s been paying child support to his rapist since he was 18, because no one took the time to do the math on his and her age. He could file charges, but then he’d have to raise his “rape baby” and…who wants that?!?! sigh
- dream-crusher said: Has there ever been a case where a rapist successfully got visitation rights? I find it hard to believe that any judge wouldn’t just throw it out of court.
- lucent-and-luminous reblogged this from missgingerlee
- aeoden34 likes this
- butchrosser likes this
- littlemxswitch likes this
- between-the-cheats reblogged this from fortimesareachangin
- fortimesareachangin reblogged this from missgingerlee
- slephoto reblogged this from missgingerlee
- soupisnotameal likes this
- bedbugsbiting said: I don’t think they care, frankly.
- bedbugsbiting likes this
- loveasthoughyourheartwontbreak likes this
- aristi-cthonia likes this
- rafaelmarquez said: I don’t think that they care. I think, that they think, that a woman is for nothing more than to make babies, clean the house and be submissive. I bet, those guys have callused knuckles from dragging them on the ground so much.
- curiousgeorgiana said: They probably support those laws.
- breanieswordvomit said: I bet they’d be backers for those laws claiming that God created a miracle for them to father and it’s their right.
- katelucia reblogged this from missgingerlee
- thelillyrose likes this
- missgingerlee posted this