So I was *not* cute & *not* ‘cool’ growing up. Like on a major level. I was awkward as fuck. I even had a guy cancel a date less than an hour before he was supposed to come pick me up because he wanted to go kill some deer instead.
I’m pretty sure I’ve got a note in one of my yearbooks that says 'sorry I picked killing a deer over going on a date with you'.
Don’t ask why I’m sharing this with the internet, because I have no idea why I’m doing so…
- winegrass likes this
- solaricist likes this
- thefireoflife likes this
- brainstatic said: For a second I thought “maybe I’ll be hot when I’m grown up too!” And then I realized we’re the same age.
- brainstatic likes this
- supersandys-space likes this
- randyc09 said: That guy is probably working at a 7-11 right now. He was an idiot to choose deer hunting over a date with you.
- theangrymarshmallow likes this
- randomness-from-wi likes this
- thisismymonkey likes this
- philosophica-dea likes this
- wrathofcam likes this
- connorstyley said: post a picture of high school you!
- franzeillaise likes this
- darkmoonmaiden said: my ex-girlfriend did stuff like that to me a lot >.<
- dragonbadgerhugs likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias likes this
- radarnell said: It’s ok…I was the same way. Even had girls laughing at me when I would ask them out. Wait………they still do that. #fail
- radarnell likes this
- recall-all-republicans likes this
- gaddings likes this
- clarawebbwillcutoffyourhead likes this
- missgingerlee posted this