Asked by: thealanw
Wait…what? I’m gonna have to ignore everything you’ve written except for the ‘u post in ur blogs how u dont like men creepin on u for your profession. at some point what would you expect’ part.
My profession (as well as my former profession) doesn’t give people carte blanche to stalk me/ignore the boundaries that I set when it comes to my interactions with people/think they’re entitled to do whatever they want whenever they want. No. My job is just that…a job. It doesn’t define me as a human being and it certainly isn’t an excuse for the shitty behavior of some human beings that have a hard time understanding the meaning of the word ‘no’.
*I should probably clarify that the person that has stalked me for years is after the ‘real’ me, he doesn’t give a flying fuck about Ginger. Ginger just happens to be easier to get to & harass, so she gets to be collateral damage. If Ginger didn’t exist he’d still have done all the things he has done up to this point.*
But really, I love that I should expect to be stalked/creeped on/have people not understand that no means no because of my job. Was trying to kill me my fault as well? Was trying to blackmail me & the person I was dating also something I should have expected? Was hacking into all my stuff to help ‘keep track of me’ par for the course? Was stealing medication that I needed to live so that I would be so sick that I couldn’t fight back something that I was also deserving of? That’s actually the excuse that particular person has used over and over. I could go on for days, weeks, or months about all the shit that happened, but I won’t.
Blame me for something somebody else does that’s illegal….that’s not really working for me.
- supersandys-space likes this
- hills-are-mountains said: I’m sorry people are being jerks. But you told ‘em! Rape culture and victim blaming gets on my nerves! Superhugs!
- hills-are-mountains likes this
- randomness-from-wi said: He basically insults you for being a porn star and stripper and then tries to be nice by pretending to be sympathetic about your disease. WTF?!?!
- bubbybobble likes this
- duessa likes this
- girl-non-grata said: This is the same kind of thinking that implies rape victims deserve their assault for what they were wearing. However, I’ll never understand the logic of someone who will type out long words but intentially misspell “your.”
- girl-non-grata likes this
- theabbynormal said: Ugh, the questions started out so good too.
- theabbynormal likes this
- bedbugsbiting said: Sex-worker shaming. Classy.
- koryminx likes this
- missgingerlee posted this